9/05/2017

WHAT?

I've noticed that barely anyone knows how my body actually looks like. I usually wear oversized stuff and I cover it all up. Well I've gained some weight lately (super weird, super quickly, something hormonal going on) so I cover it all up even more.
So here, for the first time, you can kinda see my body lol.
On feet I got the FILA Cage. I love this shoe and it's so slept on. I am low-key brand crossing with a NIKE crop top I got from my girl Aurielle when I visited her. Love it.
So, location is a bench right behind my house and the jeans jacket was a gift from Tessy while the skirt is super old.
Socks by Stance as usual. Make up by moi. Beauty YouTube career pending.

Man, I don't know what to say - enjoy and let me know what you think.
P.S.: There were issues with the focus - sorry - forgive me. Just act like it's on purpose and artsy.
Thank you. Love you.
P.P.S.: Scroll down completely if you wanna see BOOOTAAAEEEE :D

xo










No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget