1/10/2017

Icy

So, I've actually copped a pair with low key buzz. Crazy if you consider that I usually wear slept on stuff that almost no one cares about huh? Anyways, on foot I have the adidas Consortium x Naked Ultra BOOST while the rest of the outfit is kind of elegant. The onesie enhances a feminine shape and so does the bodysuit I'm wearing under it. Both is by H&M while the jacket must be my latest favorite piece. It's by Calvin Klein Jeans, fits  quite oversized and gives the perfect hint of contrast to the rather smart rest. 
The make up is rather light colorwise which is kind of unusual for me. 
All in all I did something pretty common which is mix contrasts. Whether it's mixing different materials,  styles or pair a blight sneaker to a mostly black outfit - I'm a big fan of contrasta without beng a loud color blocking of awkward hues lik√© it used to be en vogue a few years ago... awful. 

Let me know what you think and show me how you wear your Naked Ultra BOOS.
           















No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget