10/25/2016

Puma Ninja

I have a confession to make...while many girls wished they were princesses or whatever I honestly would love to be a ninja, or an Assassin. One like in Assasin's Creed. Unfortunately I can barely stand on one leg for 3 seconds before I'll just fall over and probably hurt myself because that's all I do. All day, every day.
BUT, thank the lord for clothes and fashion and black! I LOVE BLACK CLOTHES! And no. I will not wear more color so I look happier. What's that fuss about?
SO! For this look I went with a black on black Puma Stampd hoody made off thin neoprene and the all black Puma Fenty Creepers. The skinnies are by H&M and obviously ripped but oh well. Under the Hoody I'm wearing a longsleeve with split sides which goes all the way down to the knees... assassin, remember? The only part of the outfit that comes with a little bit of color, are the black and white stance socks with pasley pattern. The jacket is by HUF by the way.

I've put on hella make up and went with a defined contour. I wanted to look angry and harsh and feel like I made it. My hair is braided into messy boxer braids. Short ones, open in the back to avoid to look too much like a Kardashian although I wouldn't mind to look like Kim.
There's Nyx Liquid Suede in Vintage on my lips, in case you are wondering.

So let me know what you think aye.















No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget