10/16/2016

90s Babies

When Tina from Lana Lankowski and I sat down together to plan a collaboration, the motto was obvious right away. We both lobe the 90's and especially 90's hip hop and r'n'b. I love the style from back in the days and the fact that I've bought a Tommy Hilfiger varsity jacket a week earlier was the perfect coincidence.
I went with an Aaliyah-Left Eye-saggy pants-and-crop top-look. I don't need to always wear tight stuff to feel sexy...actually I love to pair tomboy things with a sexy make up or a crop top to accentuate my waste.
The shoes had to obviously be just as 90's - Air Force 180 in the Olympic colorway. This is the 2012 release and has a flaw I've noticed way too late. I got over it, but definitely wear these as beaters rather than heat.
So let's go ahead with Tina. Obviously Timbs were a must and we're matching perfectly with the pilot jacket. I loved her Beastin' hoodie and the combination with the light denim jeans is right up my alley.
So nice that the other half of team Lana, Nina, gave those pic a vintage type of look. <3
So enjoy our interpretations of the 90's and thanks to the bae tina from Lana Lankowski. Check them out.

































No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget